The new Zagg Glass Luxe is an excellent tempered glass screen protector which is highly case compatible while providing edge to edge protection…or very close to it. Crafted from tempered glass fused to a polycarbonate frame, the Zagg Glass comes in five colors to match your iPhone: Rose Gold, Gold, Titanium, White and Black. It has an excellent oleophobic coating, great optical clarity, and an easy, bubble-free install. And, very unusually for a screen protector that advertises itself as ‘edge to edge’, it is quite case compatible. In fact, it fit with every case I tried it with: Spigen Tough Armor, UAG Valkyrie, Verus Verge, Magpul Field Case, Thule Atmos X3, Griffin Survivor Core, Griffin Survivor Journey, Speck Inked Jonathan Adler, Doc Artisan Leather Wallet Case, and Speck CandyShell Clear. This surprising degree of case compatibility is due, in my opinion, to the fact that the Zagg Glass Luxe is not truly edge to edge, just very, very close to it. This tiny gap at the edge allows most cases to fit with it, which is fantastic.
* Highly case compatible.
* Easy, bubble free installation.
* Good color match between polycarbonate frame and iPhone color, at least in the case of the Rose Gold version I reviewed.
* Excellent screen feel, optical clarity and oleophobic coating.
* Lifetime Replacement Warranty (shipping and handling fees apply).
* Not quite edge to edge. If you don’t use a case and are looking for a truly edge to edge screen protector, you might want to consider the Cinder or the Imos.
* At least on the Rose Gold version I tested, there was a very small line of hazing that runs up either side of the screen protector. As it butted up against Rose Gold, it really wasn’t noticeable or bothersome, but it might be more noticeable on the black…
For more details on this case, check out the review on my website:
The Zagg Glass Luxe for iPhone 6s Plus can be purchased directly from Zagg for .99:
Thanks for watching!